The property is located in the historical centre of the town of Orvieto, in a residential area, more precisely in Via Giuseppe Garibaldi # 9, just steps from the famous Piazza della Repubblica, part of the building called "Bernardini" built in 1200. Between 1534 and 1644 that renovations were carried out and in this period are the five large frescoed coats of arms on the ceiling of the entrance of the building. The property consists of a portion that includes a basement, 74 m², a ground floor destined to cellars of 199 sqm, an intermediate level consisting of two rooms of 57 sqm and an apartment on two floors, first and second 156 sqm, 430 and respectively. The apartment then occupies the first floor and the second floor where they were carried out extensive renovations. The rooms on the first floor are decorated with frescoes, friezes of historical importance and vaulted ceilings on the second floor, it has restructured and in one of the four large rooms is the pointed arch from the time of the original structure, 1200. The second floor is also a covered terrace, panoramic, 25 square meters overlooking the Duomo, part of this plan is destined to the attic.
Listed by Coldwell Banker FRG & PARTNERS
Powered by realtor.ca