PUGLIA - CONVERSANO - C.da Priest, snc The farm dates back to 1600 and is called the Priest's farm because in ancient times a priest lived there and even the avenue that joins a church consecrated to the farm is called the Avenue of the Priest. The date of the 16th is attributable to the outer fireplace, on top of the farm that ended with the cross. The farm is composed of a ground floor characterized by feeders, still intact, which were used for the shelter of cows and donkeys, while on the first floor was measured wheat: a very suggestive alcova. The farm is surrounded by seven trulli and there is also a jazz all dry renovated. In addition, a tongue of dry stones is part of the farm where the boiler compartment was inserted. A very valuable conservation restoration has been carried out, carried out by the firm Resta di Bari, which has cleverly renovated the Svevo Castle and other important works. The interior design was curated by an architect of the Gregotti studio in Milan. The furniture is by De Padova, a bed is by Carlo Scarpa, while the exterior furniture is UnoMore.
Listed by Coldwell Banker BODINI INTERNATIONAL REAL ESTATE