EN - CAD

Global Preferences

CAD 104,514


Cap Cana

Beds 1
Baths 1

Property Description

Modern styled development at Ciudad las Canas, gated community located at just 10 minutes from the gorgeous Juanillo Beach, the Equestrian City los Establos, and the Jack Niklaus Punta Espada Golf course at Cap Cana. Features: Pool front Lounge area BBQ area Pool Playground Reserve your unit with US 3,000$ Complete 10% of total value at purchase signature Pay 40% of total value during construction Pay the remaining 50% when project is ready This project has a tax exemption for15 years (CONFOTUR)

Listed by Coldwell Banker Prime Realty

Property Details

ID #
1035
Status
For Sale
Type
Residential, Condominium, Condo
Building Area
559ft2
Life Style
Equestrian, Golf

Similar Listings