EN - CAD

Global Preferences

CAD 230,564


Cap Cana

Beds 2
Baths 2

Property Description

Modern styled Penthouse at new development in Ciudad las Canas, gated community located at just 10 minutes from the gorgeous Juanillo Beach, the Equestrian City los Establos, and the Jack Niklaus Punta Espada Golf course at Cap Cana. Features: Pool and lounge area BBQ area Playground Maids quarters 2 Terraces Reserve your unit with US $3,000 Complete 10% of total value at purchase signature Pay 40% of total value during construction Pay the remaining 50% when project is ready Starting at USD $184,200

Listed by Coldwell Banker Prime Realty

Powered by realtor.ca

Property Details

ID #
1004
Status
For Sale
Type
Residential, Condominium, Condo
Building Area
1,420ft2
Life Style
Equestrian, Golf

Similar Listings