I welcome the opportunity to work with buyers and sellers alike. Allow the benefit of my extensive education and 39 years experience to assist you.
Past President of the Mount Forest & District Chamber of Commerce Current Chair of the Mount Forest BIA (Business Improvement Area) Past Chair and Current Director of the Louise Marshall Hospital Foundation Past Chair of the Mount Forest Non-Profit Housing Corporation Past Cabinet Officer, Executive Officer and Current Member of the Mount Forest Lions Club
- Graduated from the University of Waterloo with a Bachelor of Mathematics Degree with a Chartered Accountancy Major Fellow in the Real Estate Institute of Canada Certified Real Estate Financier Designation with the Real Estate Institute of Canada Market Value Appraiser - Residential Licenced Mortgage Broker
- B. Math FRI CRF MVA-Residential
- 2017 International Presidents Elite Award (Top 2% World Wide)
- 2016 International Presidents Premier Award (Top 1%-2% World Wide)
- 2015 Citizen of the Year
- 2010, 2012,2013 and 2014 International Presidents Premier Award (Top 1%-2% World Wide)
- 2014 - received award for 13th highest Coldwell Banker agent in Canada and 4th highest in Ontario in the category of â€œClosed Revenue Unitsâ€
- 2014 - in the top 10 for all other sales categories.