Roma Niessen of Kelowna, BC, a sales representative with Coldwell Banker Horizon Realty, has been named to the companyâ€™s Presidentâ€™s Elite
Her extensive knowledge of the Kelowna market, along with her tact and diplomacy when dealing with varying and sometimes adverse negotiations set her apart from others.
Since her move to Kelowna from Winnipeg in 1994, Roma continues with her award winning service gaining her a place in the President's Elite, circle and diamond International of Coldwell Banker Horizon Realty.
With 20 plus years of dedicated service to her clients, she has gained recognition as someone you can rely on, as evidenced by her successive Ultimate Service Awards from Coldwell Banker Horizon Realty, placing her in the top 1% of her profession.
Gracious and self assured, Roma is a recognized personality in the Kelowna area.
Roma possesses drive and determination and enjoys the completion of a well accomplished project. She has successfully marketed 8 condominium and town home projects in Kelowna, as well receiving the honor of having sold the most expensive single family residential property to date of $7,500,000.00 in the Kelowna market.
She has a strong extensive 30 year background and working experience in the construction industry.
- Roma manages her successful real estate business with dedication, drive, and an instinctive compassion instilled in her through handling some of lifeâ€™s biggest challenges. Her success has gained her industry awards and a place in the Presidentâ€™s Premier of Coldwell Banker International. Roma has been presented with the Coldwell Banker Canada Ultimate Service Sales Representative Award, is also a Previews Property Specialist, a member of AREAA and has her Senior Real Estate Specialist Designation. Her agency, Coldwell Banker Horizon Realty, has been named the top office in the world for production for the past five years. Roma, born and raised in a strict but loving family in Winnipeg, Manitoba, with a strong work ethic, credits her father, a real estate agent himself, with teaching her the can-do attitude and positive outlook that has helped her through both good times and bad.
- Testimonials from a few of Roma's clients Thank you for all you have done for us! You helped us to climb the real estate ladder to the point we are now able to buy a home in Germany. We couldn_t have done it without you. Thanks also to Bernard. Andy & Margit Bergmair.
- Today we received a beautiful plant from a lady named Roma. Thank You. You have done more than the call of duty requires of you to do.
- This is the third Real Estate transaction Roma Niessen has handled for our family with 100% satisfaction. U. McLachlan & L. Kujat.
- Thank you so much for always being available to answer any questions or concerns we may have had along the way. We sure appreciate the way you made it so smooth and convenient as possible. Warmly, the Koop family.
- You provide an excellent service. We are very impressed with your knowledge, information, professionalism, manner and efficiency. Thank you. Regards, Tony Nairn
- Luxury Property Specialist
- Awarded Presidents Premier, Presidents Elite, Presidents Circle, President, Diamond, Sterling, top 50 in Canada, and# 1 individual Realtor in Coldwell Banker Horizon Realty office
- Consistently through the years have been the Ultimate Service Award
- Awarded to Roma Niessen, Coldwellbanker Horizon Realty From 2004 to 2013 1st Quarter 2004 1. Top 50 in Canada - Listings Sold 2. Top 50 in Canada - Closed Revenue Units 3. Top 50 in Western Canada - Closed Revenue Units 4. Top 50 in Canada - Gross Commission Income 5. # 10 in Western Canada - Gross Commission Income 4th Quarter 2004 1. # 4 in Canada - Listings Sold 2. # 7 in Canada - Closed Revenue Units 3. # 3 in Western Canada - Closed Revenue Units 4. # 9 in Canada - Gross Commission Income 5. # 4 in Western Canada - Gross Commission Income 6. # 8 in Canada - Buyer Controlled Sales 7. 2004 International â€œPresidentâ€™s Circleâ€ 8. 2004 Canadian â€œPresidentâ€™s Eliteâ€ 1st Quarter 2005 1. Top 50 in Canada - Listing Sold 2. Top 50 in Canada - Closed Revenue Units 3. Top 50 in Western Canada - Gross Commission Income 4. # 10 in Western Canada - Closed Revenue Units 2nd Quarter 2005 1. # 3 in Canada - Listings Sold 2. # 6 in Canada - Cl