Patricia is a third generation realtor, born and raised in Vancouver. She has been monitoring and analyzing the real estate market in the Lower Mainland for most of her life. She has a Law degree and a Bachelor of Arts degree and she has practiced law for over twenty years, working for Canada's largest law firm, a prominent non-governmental law firm and most recently running her own law firm. Her career background has allowed her to develop a high level of professionalism and an ethical, client-focused approach to doing business.
- Luxury Homes
- Pursuit of Excellence Series
- Bachelor of Laws; Bachelor of Arts
- Ongoing Real Estate service and marketing coaching RRI and Buffini and Company
- Annual courses in real estate and marketing
- recipient of Coldwell Banker International's highest achievement award: International President's Premier
- law degree and over 20 years practicing law.
- Accredited Buyer Representative
- Certified Home Marketing Specialist
- Certified International Property Specialist
- Certified Residential Specialist
- Green Designated
- Certified Ecobroker; Certified Luxury Home
- Presidentâ€™s Club Member 2014, 2012 (Top 1% of REALTORSÂ® in Greater Vancouver)
- MLS Medallion Club (top 2-10% of all Greater Vancouver REALTORSÂ®) since 2005