Patrice Meloshe and Elmer Tumak: decades of experience; unique & specialized market knowledge; tireless in the drive to meet client objectives.
When you meet Patrice and Elmer, expect to be briefed, on the market, the market in change, pricing patterns, and the right strategies for selling and buying today. Decades of real estate experience, backed by senior government experience, client-centred, marketing-focused, Patrice Meloshe, Salesperson and Elmer Tumak, Broker, are the professionals of choice when depth of experience and developed skill really count. Upsizing, downsizing, relocating to Ottawa, or buying your first home, Patrice and Elmer know the Ottawa Market intimately.
See Patrice and Elmer's work today, at www.meloshe.com!
- 23 years an Ottawa real estate professional, Patrice works full time with, Elmer Tumak, a Broker of 35+ years.
- Through Coldwell Banker Canada, Patrice has achieved President's Elite or President's Circle status on a year-over-year basis since 2000.
- Graduate of Carleton University (St. Patrick's College) with further study at U. of T. and Queen's. Teacher of Sociology. Recipient of the national award, International Women's Year
- Senior government background, federally, and with the Government of Saskatchewan; senior constitutional advisor to the Govt of Canada; lead negotiator, Saskatchewan Indian land entitlement.
- Elmer is a graduate of the University of Sakatchewan in agricultural chemistry and had a successful career in the corporate sector prior to his real estate career.