Over the course of his several years as a licensed real estate professional, Lee has been quick to achieve a number of the most widely-respected designations within the Coldwell Banker brand, and by consequence, of the real estate industry as a whole. Now entering his eleventh year of trading in real estate in Waterloo Region, in association with Coldwell Banker Peter Benninger Realty, Lee has been personally involved with investing in the local market for more than nine years.
This experience has led to a strong track record of success in specializing in investment properties and in the local student housing market.
Born and raised in the nation's capital region, Lee has enjoyed life as a proud resident of the City of Waterloo since 2002. Moving to the area initially as a student, Lee completed his degree in mathematics at Wilfred Laurier University, and since then has moved on to apply this training in assisting his many clients to make sense of Kitchener-Waterloo's fast paced and burgeoning real estate sector.
Lee also takes great pride in his extensive knowledge of the local residential real estate market. Whether buying or selling, for your own family or as an investment, Lee has you covered with sound advice, and friendly, prompt service.
Beyond the scope of his professional involvement in the local community, Lee also takes pleasure from his volunteer work; namely, as a member of the Lakeshore North Optimist Club, and also as Head Coach of the Waterloo Bantam AA hockey team, in association with Waterloo Minor Hockey.
- First-time Home Buyers
- Member of the Canadian Real Estate Association
- Member of the Real Estate Council of Ontario
- Member of the Kitchener Waterloo Association of Realtors
- Member of the Lakeshore North Optimist Club
- Associate Coach with Waterloo Minor Hockey
- Smart Home Certified
- Coldwell Banker Ultimate Service Award Recipient, 2010 through 2014: Successfully obtaining, on average, a 98% or higher satisfaction rating from a minimum of five clients over the course of the year
- Coldwell Banker International Sterling Society, 2011: Ranking, in total sales volume, among the top 14% of all Coldwell Banker Sales Associates Internationally
- Coldwell Banker International Diamond Society, 2012: Ranking, in total sales volume, among the top 9% of all Coldwell Banker Sales Associates Internationally
- Coldwell Banker International President's Elite, 2013: Ranking, in total sales volume, among the top 3% of all Coldwell Banker Sales Associates Internationally
- Coldwell Banker International President's Premier, 2014: Ranking, in total sales volume, among the top 1% of all Coldwell Banker Associates Internationally
- Coldwell Banker Peter Benninger Realty Top Producer, 2014: Ranking, Number 1 among all CBPBR Sales Associates in total sales.