Helping you move in the right direction.
Jane believes in honest and ethical business practices and deals with her clients in a professional manner.
Raising four children, and always having an active interest in the schools they were attending, Jane has worked as a receptionist/secretary and librarian in the public school system. She also volunteered with primary reading programs and taught ESL classes for several years. Her passion for teaching and helping others later led to a career in customer service and sales, before deciding to use her skills to serve people with their real estate needs in 2003.
Having moved several times due to job transfers, Jane has an appreciation of the stresses and challenges of moving and settling into a new home.
With over a decade of experience in buying and selling both New Homes and Resale Homes in Waterloo Region, Jane’s goal is to not only make your real estate experience enjoyable, but to provide accurate and up to date information, skilled analysis and sound real estate advice, every step of the way.
With Coldwell Banker Peter Benninger Realty’s marketing program, Jane generates broad online exposure for home sellers at Canada's leading real estate websites and portals - the first places many buyers look for a new home.
Additionally, Jane is very active in her community having been a volunteer member of the Laurel Creek Conservation Committee for three years and a participant of several Habitat for Humanity Builds serving as Build Coordinator between Coldwell Banker Peter Benninger Realty and Habitat for Humanity, Waterloo Region.
In her spare time Jane enjoys both cycling and Trikking when the weather allows. You may have seen her and her husband Leo out on the many wonderful trails that run through Kitchener Waterloo. An avid back country camper and canoeist as well, Jane adores the beauty Ontario has to offer for those activities.
“Our mission is to provide exceptional service by achieving the goals of both Buyers and Sellers in professionally handled real estate transactions. We are dedicated to delivering up-to-date, honest, reliable information; preparing our customers and clients to make intelligent, profitable and exciting decisions.
“We keep our promises or you don’t keep us. Through the Ultimate Service® program we guarantee our service standards in writing. Together we'll develop a customized service plan that reflects your specific needs. We will live up to these written commitments, or you have the right to cancel your Buyer's or Seller's agreement.”
- Buyer Representation
- First-time Home Buyers
- Luxury Homes
- New Construction
- Retirement Communities
- In the Real Estate profession with Coldwell Banker Peter Benninger Realty since 2003
- Over 20 years resident in Kitchener-Waterloo Accredited Staging Professional
- Achieved Coldwell Banker Global Luxury designation, for surpassing the corporate benchmark in sales volume specifically for High-End properties
- Certified in Residential Referral Relocation (CRR)
- Luxury Property Specialist
- Experienced with the Coldwell Banker Peter Benninger Realty New Homes Division: Previously representing Heisler Homes in Carriage Crossing in Waterloo; Heisler Homes in Baden, Conservation Meadows and Woodbine Court as well as Bromberg Homes in St. Jacobs and Emery Homes in Conservation Meadows
- Member of the Kitchener Waterloo Association of Realtors
- Member of the Ontario Real Estate Association
- Member of the Canadian Real Estate Association
- Property Specialist
- Consistent recipient of the Coldwell Banker Ultimate Service Award for achieving a high level of customer service based on feedback received from previous clients
- Co-Recipient of the Trudy Turchan Award in 2009. Awarded for positive and uplifting attitude and exceptional community involvement