I love my job! It is exciting and fun to help customers buy, sell or just answer their real estate questions.
I have been a full time licensed realtor since 1996. In January 2001, I joined Coldwell Banker Peter Benninger Realty following the move to K-W from Toronto with my husband and three children.
My sellers benefit from a full range of marketing activities, some exclusive to Coldwell Banker Peter Benninger and the very personal, professional and hands on service I provide.
My buyers appreciate the no cost services they receive including automated property searches, personal preview appointments at their convenience, and expert advice on pricing and terms on offers to purchase.
All my clients enjoy the benefits offered by a large full service real estate company, including a full time concierge consultant.
- Certificate in Personnel and Industrial Relations (1981) University of Toronto
- 3 Phase Ontario licensing course, plus Real Estate Property Law, Mortgage Financing, Property Appraisal
- Real Estate Council of Ontario Real Estate Update and continuing education credits (2002, 2004, 2006, 2008, 2010, 2012, 2014)
- Accredited Buyer Representative Course (2011)
- Certified Negotiation Specialist (2007)
- B.A. Honours-Economics and Political Science (1978) University of Toronto
- Accredited Seller Representative Specialist - SRS (2016)
- Certified Residential Relocation Specialist (2003)
- Dale Carnegie Course and Graduate Assistant
- Member of the Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA)
- Member of the Ontario Real Estate Association (OREA)
- Member of the Kitchener-Waterloo Association of Realtors
- Ultimate Service Award for Excellence in Customer Service