YOU have an important decision to make in choosing a Realtor to represent your interests. Here's a little bit about me:
• Lived on Waterloo Region most of my life, married, with one adult daughter, and chocolate lab, Mocha.
• More than 30 years of Sales, Marketing and Client Service Experience
• Proud member of Creekside Church, Waterloo
• Hobbies include target archery, bowling, kayaking, snowshoeing, cycling, alpine skiing.
• Interests: the beauty in Nature all around; long-term Relationships with people; Motorcycles of all kinds.
• Life Goals: to be a person of integrity in every area of my life: Family, Business, Personal, Spiritual, Financial.
- Buyer Representation
- First-time Home Buyers
- Luxury Homes
- New Construction
- • SRES-- Seller Representative Specialist (NAR)
- • ABR-- Accredited Buyer Representative (NAR)
- • SRES-- Seniors Real Estate Specialist (55+)
- • Member of the Ontario Real Estate Association (OREA)
- • Member of the Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA)
- •Member of the Kitchener-Waterloo Association of Realtors (KWAR)
- Accredited Buyer Representative
- Licensed Real Estate Salesperson
- Seller Representative Specialist
- Senior Real Estate Specialist
- Smart Home Certified
- • 2015 Coldwell Banker Maple Leaf Award for Outstanding Production
- • 2016 Coldwell Banker International Diamond Society Award for Outstanding Production, awarded to top 11% out of 88,000 Coldwell Banker Realtors worldwide
- • 2016 Ultimate Service Award Winner , helping to maintain a 98% Customer Satisfaction Rating