YOU have an important decision to make in choosing a Realtor to represent your interests. Here's a little bit about me:
• Lived in Waterloo Region most of my life, married, with one adult daughter, and chocolate lab, Mocha.
• More than 30 years of Sales, Marketing and Client Service Experience
• Proud member of Creekside Church, Waterloo
• Hobbies include target archery, bowling, kayaking, snowshoeing, cycling, alpine skiing, hiking.
• Interests: the beauty in Nature all around; long-term Relationships with People; Motorcycles of all kinds.
• Life Goals: to be a person of integrity in every area of my life: Family, Business, Personal, Spiritual, Financial.
- Buyer Representation
- First-time Home Buyers
- Luxury Homes
- New Construction
- Derek was the only real estate agent that was able to help my parents sell their home. They had it on the market for YEARS. Other agents came into my parents' home judged it, devalued it & made them feel like they didn't have a chance at selling it for the price they were originally asking for. Enter Derek. From the moment he entered their home, he was respectful, helpful and most importantly - PRO ACTIVE. He was upfront with my parents, helped them work towards achieving their goal. In the end, Derek not only sold my parents' home but helped them move items out of the home, kept in constant contact to make sure everything went smoothly all the while he himself was going through a very tough personal time. Our family has gained not just a great real estate agent; we've gained a friend for life. You want someone to sell your house while respecting your home and your family, putting in long hours to make your expectations happen? Choose Derek as your agent. I promise you, you will not be disappointed. Seller Virginia F. Derek worked tirelessly to help us find a house that we would enjoy in our retirement. He was very professional and knowledgeable and was able to answer all of our questions. He always made time to look at houses with us and never seemed discouraged when we decided that it was not the house for us. He spent hours going door to door, in the area that we desired, to see if there were any prospective sellers. This was definitely above and beyond a real estate agent's duties. We were so lucky to have had Derek as our real estate agent and would definitely refer him to any of our friends and family. Thank you Derek for all your hard work. You don't know how happy and excited we are to take possession of our new home. Buyers Robin and Rita. Derek is a true professional. From the first time we spoke on the phone to the completion of sale we were provided with more information on our first phone call than we received in our entire first time buying a home. We looked at properties WE wanted to see to find out more of what we need. Once he knew enough about what we needed, he helped us find what would suit our needs best. Derek was the light at the end of the tunnel for us after our first time home buying experience. We cannot express enough gratitude to Derek for what he has done for us, and recommend him to everyone that wants an honest and Loyal Realtor that works for YOU. Buyers Thomas and Sherri S. My husband and I stumbled upon our dream home and within a few hours had made an offer that was accepted, conditional on the sale of our home. We wanted to list immediately with a tight closing date. Derek had sold the home across the street and took the time to introduce himself to the neighbourhood so he was our first thought when choosing an agent. Derek demonstrated professionalism and commitment right from the word go. Within one day he had our home looking picture perfect and within three days we received multiple offers allowing us to accept an offer well above asking and within our time frame. I credit our success to Derek's marketing skills and tenacity. He takes such pride in his work that you feel he is in it with you. His customer service and attention to detail is exceptional and I would recommend Derek enthusiastically to friends and family. Sellers Allison R. and Allan A. We liked Derek as soon as we met him. He was very approachable and made us feel comfortable by letting us know he was willing to help us whenever we were ready to start looking. This made us feel like we were in control and could set our own pace for the whole process. He was extremely knowledgeable and was always available and willing to answer any questions that we had. He understood exactly what we were looking for and found us the perfect house. We couldn't be happier!! Buyers Kirby and Adam P.
- • SRES-- Seller Representative Specialist (NAR)
- • ABR-- Accredited Buyer Representative (NAR)
- • SRES-- Seniors Real Estate Specialist (55+)
- • Member of the Ontario Real Estate Association (OREA)
- • Member of the Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA)
- •Member of the Kitchener-Waterloo Association of Realtors (KWAR)
- Accredited Buyer Representative
- Licensed Real Estate Salesperson
- Seller Representative Specialist
- Senior Real Estate Specialist
- Smart Home Certified
- • Coldwell Banker International Diamond Society Award for Outstanding Production, awarded to top 11% out of 88,000 Coldwell Banker Realtors worldwide
- • Ultimate Service Award Winner , a client survey rating system, helping to maintain a 98% Customer Satisfaction Rating