My wife Karen and I are a husband and wife team working for Coldwell Banker in beautiful Nelson B.C.
We understand the importance of communication, and listening, but also in being able to speak openly and honestly with our customers. We arenâ€™tabout lip service and our customers will get clear communication and complete honesty.
We are from Nelson. We love this city and we know this city. We know the neighbourhoods, the people, the history and economy. We know Nelson.
We know about marketing. We have a 25-year background in marketing and advertising and we will bring that expertise to every single one of ourcustomers.
We are a team. When you hire one, you get both of us. That means we will always be available and you wonâ€™t have to wait until we deal with anothercustomer first. You will always be first.
- Past Chair for Nelson Youth Soccer
- Past board member, Canadian Community Newspaper Association
- Executive Certificate in Leadership and Management, Thompson Rivers University
- Current BC Soccer Board Member
- Bachelor of Arts, University of Victoria
- Current director on board of directors for Nelson Cares
- Past President of the Nelson and District Chamber of Commerce
- Past President of the BC and Yukon Community Newspaper Association
- Honorary Life Membership to BC and Yukon Community Newspaper Association